& cookies policy
- Welcome to www.plotcontent.pt, Plot’s website. In real life, you can find us at Av. Conselheiro Fernando de Sousa, 19, 6th, 1070-072 Lisboa. Our portuguese VAT number is 505 995 751.
- We may occasionally make some changes to the “Terms and conditions”, which we will release right here.
- Don’t try to mess with our website, please. Don’t send us viruses, malware, spyware or any other code of a destructive, malicious or disruptive nature. Don’t change the way the website looks.
- Don’t copy our stuff. Write your own. Then share what you have done with us (email@example.com).
- Don’t use the website for illegal or unauthorised purposes.
- Sometimes the website may be down or appear out of office. So are we, sometimes. We will not be liable for that.
- Sometimes the website may not look as fine as it should in some devices or browser versions. We will not be liable for that, nor will we fix it.
- Sometimes the website content will not be up to date – we are working on other important stuff for our clients.
- It is your responsibility to protect your hardware and software from viruses and other malware.
- “Personal data”, according to the GDPR, is any information that allows for the identification of anyone, such as the name, date of birth, email, address, billing address, phone number or IP number.
- Using the website doesn’t imply providing any personal data. The personal data we may gather is given to us directly by you, for any of the following reasons:
- Request for contact: you send us your data asking for information or sharing information;
- Job application: you send us your information because you want to work with or for us;
- Updates subscription: you send us your data because you want to receive our updates.
- What personal data do we collect? When you send us your information, if you are interested in working with or for us. When you send us a message we ask for your email, so that we can get back at you. We can also gather data if you choose to answer our questions or give us feedback. We will not share your data with anyone.
- If you allow us, by checking the appropriate checkbox, we will collect data regarding your usage of the website through cookies (small snippets of text we send to your computer that don’t collect any personal data – see “Cookies policy” below). This is analytical anonymized data that helps us understand how you interact with our website. This data is gathered by suppliers with headquarters based outside the European Union, such as Google and Hotjar. We use search information suppliers, such as Google (located outside of the EU). Our goal is to create more relevant content for you, to improve your experience on our website.
- In the same line, the following marketing data from advertising networks, such as Facebook or Google (located outside of the EU) can also be used, if you grant us your permission.
- We don’t collect information from people under 18 years old, and this website is not directed at them. Go do something fun elsewhere.
- As a rule of thumb, we recommend that you don’t share personal or sensitive information in any public forum. It is never the best idea.
- You can ask for your personal data that we might have to be deleted or corrected. If you want, we can tell you if and what personal data we have about you, and you have the right to access it, correct it, delete it, object to the treatment of it, ask for its transference or withdraw your consent. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Cookies are small snippets of text we send to your computer that help our website work more efficiently for you. They don’t gather any personal data.
- There are different types of cookies – strictly necessary cookies, that allow the website to work properly, session cookies, that record when a website was visited, for example, analytics cookies and social media cookies.
- Most browsers accept cookies, but you can refuse them by system or choose to be informed when a website is sending you cookies.
- Learn more about the types of cookies we use:
Necessary cookies help make this website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
Analytics cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. You need to allow them.
- If you are curious like us and you want to know *a lot* more about cookies, understand what they are used for and how you can deactivate them directly in your browser, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- If you want to know your cookies settings, choose your browser:
Safari web and iOS
Plot Content Agency
Avenida Conselheiro Fernando de Sousa, 19, 6th 1070-072 Lisboa
Telephone number: +351 213 804 010